Thursday, December 31, 2009

Debbie Does Cakes Launches Blog


Welcome to the blogosphere, Debbie Does Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Debbie Goard, of Debbie Does Cakes recently got her blog up and running this past week and I can't wait to learn what goes on inside the mind of such a talented cake artist. Located in the San. Fran. Bay area, Debbie Goard's work has drawn the attention of many national news/media outlets including CNN, Brides.com, and The Food Network. Not only do I admire her work and amazing eye for details, Debbie is also my closest friend in the cake world. Since starting Cupcake Envy in 2006, I have come to know Debbie and her work through seeing her on t.v. and also Flickr. ......................Great friend, gnarly artist

If your interest is cake design or you simply have a great appreciation for art in all its forms, then Debbie Does Cakes should be on your radar.

www.debbiedoescakes.net
www.debbiedoescakes.blogspot.com


2 comments:

debbie does cakes said...

wowee! what a nice surprise! you are the best Amy, I'm so glad we found each other. It's much sweeter navigating the treacherous world of cake with someone by your side. All my best to you for 2010!

debbie does cakes said...

wowee! what a lovely surprise! I too, am so glad we "found" each other. It's so much sweeter to have a friend to help you navigate the sometimes treacherous world of cake. Thank Amy for being a friend and inspiration. all my best, D