Thursday, June 13, 2013

Playing Catch up!



I can't believe it has been almost a year since my last post!  Its been quite a busy year here with lots of ups, downs, turn arounds, and of course, cakelet making.  The Cupcake Envy Book is in its finally stages and I am very grateful to the publishers for their patience and guidance throughout the process.  I had no idea how challenging a book is to create and I can tell you, I cannot wait until I can finally hold it in my hands. The publishing date is set for early 2014....whew!

I am very excited about our new class offerings and think there is something for everybody.
Interested in mini cake design? Just click on the Cupcake Envy Classes link below and learn more about each of our classes.  Reserve your spot today!


November 2-3, 2013



Here's a sneak peek-


Tiered Mini Cakes



Sphere Shaped Cakelets




     Pretty Mini Purses



Flower Power!


I am so excited to see everyone in class this November!  xoxo

No comments: